Monday, July 02, 2012

World of Wonder part 47

For newcomers, World of Wonder was a British educational magazine, always considered the lesser companion to Look and Learn. A broken run of the paper came into my hands a few years ago and I was surprised at how good some of the illustrations were. So this series is a quick spin through the issues that I have – I'm simply scanning images that made me look twice, which means these galleries are a little random. But fun . . . you can take a look at some of the galleries of the past by following this link.

Emilio Frejo?

Will Nickless

Eustaquio Segrelles?

Eustaquio Segrelles?

(* World of Wonder © Look and Learn Ltd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books